Saturday, September 10, 2016

Mindset



Alot has happned since the last time that i took the time to open this and actually write something or add something to this jawn. I have been told that its good to write down your experiences as a form of release and documentation. I've always just wanted to write stuff but I've never really had an outlet so I'm going to use this blog as a way to just express how I feel not only about everything that i experinece and happens to me but whats happening around me and the my thoughts on the world. Hopefully you as the reader agree, disagree, or is indifferent with my thoughts and feelings. I want to have some good discussions if there are comments. The mindset that I want for this blog is freedom. Not being afraid of what is written or how people react and respond to my posts. S/O to you the reader taking the time to read this and continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment